Personal Injury Lawyer

Long Island Gas Leak Kills a Restaurant Manager and Injures 19 Customers

Posted by on Feb 24, 2014 in John Fazzini Blog, Personal Injury Lawyer | 0 comments

A tragic incident at the Walt Whitman Mall in Huntington Station recently killed restaurant manager, Steven Nelson who passed out in the basement of Legal Sea Foods restaurant. He was transported to Huntington Hospital and later died from a heart attack. The New York Daily News reported the manager’s death stemmed from carbon monoxide poisoning due to a leak in the restaurant’s heating system. The assistant manager went into the basement to find him and she became ill as well. She spent a night in the hospital and was then released. Customers were forced to flee the restaurant...

Read More